Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow!

So, maybe you heard...it snowed here. A lot.

Dean and I missed the Blizzard of 2010 (it's funny to use that phrase seriously, and not just to mock the dusting of snow we'd get in SC), but returned to NYC to fully experience its aftermath.

I have to say that despite all the slush, piles of snow, covered cars, and uncleared sidewalks, people are being nice. People are holding doors for each other, thanking the street cleaners, and helping old ladies cross the street. Really.

Here are some photos for your enjoyment...I'll post again really soon.

2 comments:

  1. nice to find you! Can't wait to read more and see your life. miss you like crazy, and seeing your photo makes me want a big kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Thomas? Is that you? Which Mary is this? Email me at mawyche@gmail! Kiss!

    ReplyDelete